Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

My OS is Windows 7 Professional and my browser of choice has been FireFox and now PaleMoon (uses
the Gecko engine).

This is how your home page is appearing on my computer in FireFox 29 and PaleMoon 24.6.1.:

[cid:image003.jpg@01CF8958.BAB5AEB0]

The page displays properly in IE (Internet Explorer). It also displays properly in the previously
mentioned browsers IF I use the Fire IE extension and switch the rendering engine to IE.  That
might be OK for Windows, but that extension will not work in Linux which I am switching to at home.