Hi Charles, *,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
On 6 juin 2014 13:27:24 CEST, Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

I was trying to update the events section and uploaded new pics to
the photo shuffler. But I can't configure the slider. What did I miss?

The slider is not using photoshuffler.

In its current form, the events-page image slider only supports the
three different images as defined in the main content tab.

If there's need for (many) more, then it has to be changed to
referring to a list of other elements (like photoshuffler does)
instead of having fixed fields for it.

The events section is in shambles and it is not obvious what needs to be tweaked in order to
allow that page to take pictures from the photoshuffler. Can you help please?

Just to be 100% clear on this: Photoshuffler and the slider are
different things.
Right now it is not possible to just use the images from photoshuffler
on the slider.

If you want to use the photoshuffler, insert the
[photoSuffler,location="left"] shortcode.

(the location="left" parameter will make sure to create valid html, as
you cannot put a div within a <p> or similar, it will tell the code to
insert it left of the tag it appears in... I.e. if you add it to

<h3>[photoshuffler,location="left"]My Heading</h3>

it will result in the code

<h3>My Heading</h3>

ciao
Christian