First of all, I would like to not have a lot of pro and anti-Forums arguments
in this thread so please it's better not to reply. After all, this thread is
for information purposes only. The VM on which the forums were running has
been shut down and therefore no one can access it. This was done due to no
one available to take care of it as a VM. However, even before this, work of
each co-coordinator forced the project to pause until we could dedicate some
more time to it. This however never happened and the Libreoffice Forums'
project has been postponed indefinitely. To mark this I have also updated
the Forum-planning wiki page. Another reason for this is what seems like a
lack of interest from key-TDF personnel. As the wiki page says, contact is
being made with all parts responsible to clarify the position of the project
and whether there is a need for it or not. I am CCing all the
co-coordinators and the info email address of TDF.

Thanks to all those who contributed to the project,
Jean Spiteri.