Hello Christian, *,
On Montag, 17. März 2014 18:37 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Thomas Hackert
<thackert@nexgo.de> wrote:
On Montag, 17. März 2014 12:13 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Thomas Hackert
<thackert@nexgo.de> wrote:
<quote>
To unsubscribe e-mail to:
</quote>

I copied the content of the mailing-list and how-to-unsubscribe
pages to the current website - I did hide them from the menu
though, as I'd leave it up to Charles how/where that info should
really end up.

O.K. But should this part of the signature not be removed, until
Charles has decided it ;?

Why should it?

because I thought, your comment above means, that this unsubscribe
page will reappear somewhere in the future (sorry, that I have not
looked at http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/, so I have not
seen, that you added the unsubscribe
instructions already there ... :( Thank you :) ) ... ;)

Not being in menu just means that you cannot browse
to it using the default navigation elements. But if you know the
URL/follow a link directly to the page you get the page.

O.K.

Won't do any good to remove the link (as then what should people
do?). And cannot have it point to another link (since what other
page should it link to?) - so either it will be merged to the
community-support pages or similar, or it will just be as on the
old site...

O.K.

People requested the long list of mailinglists in the past as
well, so...

But this would be a completely different thread to discuss (why did
some NLs get a QA-/Documentation ML, and/or others MLs in their
language, whereas other NLs were told, that there will be only a
couple of MLs for each NL, etc. ... :( ) ... ;)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
NP: Idillicah – Born again