Sorry all!

I had ajax.googleapis blocked. Allowing this I found what I was looking for.

ROSt52

On 2014-03-10 09:13, rost52 wrote:
I could not find a possibility on the new homepage on how I can contribute to the project and how
can contact someone to help to get involved with one or the other task.

I did:
http://www.libreoffice.org/
community => dead end road
About us >...and, best of all, you can be part of it in a multitude of ways. > clicked link =>
arrived again at Community => dead end road.

I was triggered to look for involvment by the AskLibO question:
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/30957/how-best-to-post-a-simple-tutorial/

Maybe someone knowledgeable could also answer the AskLibO question.