Hi All,

So this is just a suggestion (and yes I know we had more than enough
time to comment before now ;) so apologies that I'm just now doing it).

If you google "LibreOffice Mailing List" first hit is:
https://www.*libreoffice*.org/get-help/*mailing*-*lists*/

This currently redirects to:

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/

which only has QA mailing list. Additionally if you go to the main page
www.libreoffice.org and look at each team's website - most have mailing
list (in some form or another) but QA does not (ie. it only has it on
the feedback page).

So one of two suggestions:
(1) have a list like the old site had that has everything and make it
located at https://www.*libreoffice*.org/get-help/*mailing*-*lists*/ so
the google hit still works

(2) at least every page should have mailing list instructions -- I
checked dev, infra, and design and they all had it listed but QA does not

If (2) is chosen I think that it should be consistently located which
currently it is not even on those pages that do in fact have the ML
listed on the team page.

Just my two cents

Warm Regards,
Joel