Very well done indeed! Congrats to all involved.

Found a small typo at /discover/libreoffice

It says: " · LibreOffice is available in many, many languages. Find our
yours <https://newdesign.libreoffice.org/download/more-languages/>!"

Should that be "Find out about yours!", maybe?

Cheers,
Philipp

P.S.: Should we report such issues in bugzilla or is it better to do that
in this thread?