Hi Thomas,
Le 16/02/2014 10:10, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
Good morning @ll,
as I wanted to test LO in MozTrap, I discovered, that I am no longer
able to connect to it ... :( Has anything changed, what I am not
aware of? If I try http://manual-test.libreoffice.org, I get the
message "Access denied" (error 403). If I try https://manual-test.libreoffice.org, I get "Welcome
to nginx!" ... :( Do I have to
add an IP to my /etc/hosts file or do some other kind of "voodoo" to
reach the site ;?

Well, I think we should ask the "voodoo" powers of Christian ;) I've got
the same error. I've put the website in copy of the mail, I think the
infra team has changed something.

Tested with
FF: 29.0a2 (2014-02-15)
Conkeror: 1.0pre (Debian-1.0~~pre+git131116-1)
Konqueror: 4.11.3
(all on Debian Testing i386 w/ KDE 4.11.3, as my desktop PC died two
weeks ago, "sniff" ... :( )

Can someone confirm this (or better: Know a solution to reach
MozTrap ;) )?

Thanks for your feedback
Cheers
Sophie