Bonjour Jean,

Le Sat, 15 Feb 2014 05:15:18 -0800 (PST),
Jean Spiteri <beimaginativeegroup@gmail.com> a écrit :

There are mentions of LibreOffice 4 which should be LibreOffice only
without a version number, I assume.

That seems likely. I only had a cursory check on the site today, would
you mind pointing out the pages where these mentions are? I'll correct
these asap.

The Free Office suite section
beneath that should link to Download and no to Join Us.

That one is  actually intended :-)

The paragraph
(beneath that) which has a background of faces should be rewritten
because there are something which do not match. It could be done so
that the drop down menus in the title bar open up when hovered on and
not by a click.

That was already tried  and tested several times so these elements have
to be collected for a later version of the site; this kind of input
comes in late at this stage.

What are LibreOffice Fresh and Stable?

LibreOffice Fresh -> newest branch
LibreOffice Stabe -> older branch.

Note that these are branches, not releases. So for instance, the 4.1.5
has been released after the 4.2, but  it does not make it "Fresh", it
makes it "stable" as it belongs to the older branch.

The BSA page
does not care about the right-menu it just goes on it.

it is in an iframe, but I don't see anything wrong with it?

Thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,