I was looking at the Template site. Several of the Calendar templates do not have any file to download.
Yet, they have "Likes" and "Dislikes" listed.

55 likes and 3 dislikes - Home / Templates / UK 2012 Calendar with bank holidays
http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center/uk-2012-calendar-with-bank-holidays

16 likes and 3 dislikes - A 6-faces cube perpetual calendar

16 likes and 2 dislikes - 2012 Simple Monthly Calendar w Canadian Holidays

I went to their links and did not find any download for their templates and I am perplexed how they got likes and dislikes when toy cannot download the templates to see what it really looks like.

Of course, if others can download these templates, then there has to be some reason why I cannot download them.