2014/1/5 Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com>

I was thinking about a "gathering place" where all of the calendars and
"such" could be placed.

I am not "good" at making a new Wiki page, and do not know which page it
should a referenced from either.

If someone starts the wiki page, then I know how to go from there.

What I really was thinking was having one place where all the calendars,
and other document ideas like , could have a single place where our users
could go to and find their needed items.  I hate to bring up MS, but there
you can see all of the different calendars side by side with thumbnails
showing the user what each calendar looks like and directs you to a
download page.  I think having a "table" of thumbnail images of these newly
created calendars, plus info text, and download page links, would be a good
thing for us.  All of the calendars could be in one place and our suers
could look at them and choose which one[s] they want to download.

Having an "ownCloud" account would be nice, but that does not solve the
problem of showing our users what is available for them to use.

Since these are "finished" documents, and not templates, I do not think
they would work in the template and extension center area[s] that already
established.  That is why I was thinking about a wiki page, or something
like that.

Well, Tim has a point here indeed