Hi Flo,
Am 17.12.2013 14:24, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

K-J LibreOffice wrote on 2013-12-17 13:55:

I made my first ticket on Redmine in the category "LibreOffice-Box". Now

great!

I have some questions:
- How can I change this ticket from Bug to Feature
- How can I put in some more notes to the bug when it was sended out. I
don't see any possibilities here for me.

It seems Redmine is rather conservative with permissions. I've now
granted you reporter rights for the box project. Does it work now?

I'm listed as reporter.
I can't change the Bug to Feature.
I can now edit the ticket with a new comment.

- When I click on the right side on "Zusammenfassung" the list of
authors won't be right because there is only a list with the managers.

I don't get that - what do you mean?

I'll send you two pictures per PM to explain it a little bit more.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation