Le Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:29:37 +0200,
Zeki Bildirici <zeki@ozgurlukicin.com> a écrit :

Hi,

To improve our followers in social networks we can use web badges and
snippets.

As well as i was planning to do this snippes for our
Ask.LibreOffice.org and Planet.documentfoundation.org. I thought that
we can also use those in our blogs/websites etc.

Here are the html codes which are ready to work by pasting into the
active code of your website.

---------------------------------
Twitter buttons:
(Official buttons can be created here in a very simple way:
https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons)

PlanetTDF:

data-show-count="false" data-size="large">Follow @PlanetTDF</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var
js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,
'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

Ask.LibreOffice.org:

class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false"
data-size="large">Follow @AskLibreOffice</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var
js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,
'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

LibreOfficeBugzilla:

class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false"
data-size="large">Follow @LibreOfficeBugs</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var
js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,
'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

TDF:

data-show-count="false" data-size="large">Follow @TDForg</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var
js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,
'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

And you may create other types of buttons there easiliy.

@Florian, could you update ask.libreoffice.org's Follow link with its
button too :)

-----------------------------------

For Google+:

Google+'s official buttons and snippets can be found here:
https://developers.google.com/+/web/+1button/ and it is very easy to
have one. There are button types in the left menu tree)

1- The important +1button( Briefly, it is very important in Google's
page ranks&search results)

Generic +1 button(For Planet and our other sites):

<!-- Place this tag where you want the +1 button to render. -->
data-width="300"></div>

<!-- Place this tag after the last +1 button tag. -->
<script type="text/javascript">
  (function() {
    var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type =
'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
    po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
  })();
</script>

2- Our Google+ Community's badge (Created via
https://developers.google.com/+/web/badge/#community-badge 250 px with
can be changed easily for design)

<!-- Place this tag where you want the widget to render. -->
data-href="https://plus.google.com/communities/105920160642200595669";></div>

<!-- Place this tag after the last widget tag. -->
<script type="text/javascript">
  (function() {
    var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type =
'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
    po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
  })();
</script>

--------------------------------
Facebook:

I'm not a very active FB user and i still confuse what is Like and
what is different with Share and Follow etc :)

But to make a complete list here is the FB's official button pages:
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button/
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/follow-button/

and other social plugins on the left menu tree

pasting our LibreOffice's url https://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org
and pressing Get the code button  which you like

-------------------------------------

I hope that the new design will include a good social bar for all our
accounts. Anyway, don't hesitate to use this badges/buttons in your
blogs, websites etc.

Thanks!
From the point of view of the website redesign, social buttons will be
more present (i.e not just on the homepage), but as I circulated the
sketches and specs, please feel free to have a look (I alrady asked
about feedback).

best

Charles.

Best regards,