shouldn't this string be changed in Pootle as well?

Here is Slovenian version of the string update:
Možne prenose najdete na desni strani.

Lp, m.

2013/11/30 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier@googlemail.com>

Hi *,

[please send translations only to me, general comments only to the
website@global.libreoffice.org list - l10n list is just FYI]

as you might have noticed or not, but for a while already the Buttons
that are added to the donate page (to which one is redirected to when
a download is started) are placed to the right of the explanatory text
for english (and since now also for german).

Having the text "click the link in case the DL doesn't start
automatically, find optional downloads on the right" first (esp. the
first part) makes it more clear that donation is optional / that the
download will start/is possible without having to donate anything.

So please change the translation of
     'DonatePage.DLOptional'
to read the equivalent of
     'You can find the optional downloads on the right.'
(instead of .. on the left)

Feel free to replace the language-code and the translation in the
following line and send it directly to me.

$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['DLOptional']  = 'You can find the
optional downloads on the right.';

I'll individually switch the languages over to the new order as
translations come in, until most of the translations did arrive (then
I'll switch unconditionally)

Thanks a lot,

ciao
Christian