Zeki,

Le Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:12:09 +0200,
Zeki Bildirici <zeki@ozgurlukicin.com> a écrit :

Hi,

As you know we have the following twitter accounts:

TDF: https://twitter.com/tdforg
LibreOffice Bugzilla: https://twitter.com/LibreOfficeBugs
Ask.LibreOffice.org: https://twitter.com/AskLibreOffice
PlanetTDF: https://twitter.com/PlanetTDF
LibreOffice(Passive): https://twitter.com/libreoffice

As i've said before(and request of Joren) i have prepared a draft for
the account administrators of these accouns in TDF Marketing Pad:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing

Please feel free to add/remove the guideline. I hope this will be a
good reference to the admins.

As i handed over the Bugzilla account to QA team-Joren is the new
account keeper. I want-and should to- hand over to Ask.LibreOffice
account to someone from the ask team. Please contanct with me about
this.

Also, i pointed the importance of social media before, and i repat
that we should not miss this opportunity. So we should need a better
social media marketing.

This is my suggestion to activate the @LibreOffice account and do the
PR from there. Social media is a great opportunuty to promote the
porduct with a low cost and high benefit. Thus i recommend to employ a
part time(or home) social media personel to manage @LibreOffice
account and more(Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin(not yet deployed but
can do great job in this business specific social network) if it is
possible.

The return will be great. I want to underline the importance of social
and personal communication where now we should easily have a good
channel from twitter.

We are all volunteers and we cannot have the effective time for this,
so if we could  arrange a budget for this - and sure it wont cost much
as an exhibition- the best way is to hire someone with good
communication skills and basic LibreOffice  knowledge.

I would like to remind you that our brand awareness is still lower
that (Apache)OpenOffice:
"
1.st comparison

Tweets per day: LibreOffice OR "Libre Office" and OpenOffice OR "Open
Office"
http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=LibreOffice%20OR%20%22Libre%20Office%22&q2=OpenOffice%20OR%20%22Open%20Office%22&via=Topsy

2nd comparioson including Microsoft Office
http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=LibreOffice%20OR%20%22Libre%20Office%22&q2=OpenOffice%20OR%20%22Open%20Office%22&q3=%22Microsoft%20Office%22%20OR%20%22MicrosoftOffice%22&via=Topsy

(advance search tells how to use additional operators)
"

See how Microsoft Office is doing a good job in twitter:
https://twitter.com/Office

I have been thinking about this for so long, and this is the best
solution that i can bring here and it is my strong recommendation to
hire a someone for this.

For the last, this person can also has the role as community
coordinator too.

Best regards,
Zeki

Thank you a lot for the guidelines! Question: do you still run some of
these accounts or are they now managed by Joren? Florian has the hand
on the @libreoffice account, I guess I forgot why we haven't activated
it yet. I'm happy to run it, btw. Florian?

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,