Hi All,

On our previous QA call (last week, apologies for the delay). We discussed what we'd like to see on the new page. Generally these were the notes:

Goal of website:
Promote our product and easily provide downloads to users
Promote contributions

In order to do these we discussed the second point a bit and it was stated that there should be better facilitation for users to get involved. Currently there are links to some teams and what not but in general it's a ton of text and a bit hard for a new person to see "wow, there really are a ton of ways that we can contribute." So the idea is to ask whoever is making the new site to focus on bridging this gap - users should know that whatever skill set they have, we have a place for them to help. So it was a general idea discussion but specific suggestions are encouraged :)

Best,
Joel