Marc,

You should ask that question to Christian Lohmaier here. Right now that's out of topic.

Thanks!

Charles.

Marc O'Brien <mobrien@projectlibre.com> a écrit :
Hi Charles,

You have interesting timing.... we were just discussing the
ProjectLibre
site.  We currently use Drupal but are looking at Liferay.  I am
curious
why you chose SilverStripe instead of either Drupal/WordPress ?  We are
looking at Liferay due to some solution synergy.   If anyone in the
community has Liferay experience it would be great to hear from you!

Btw, it is "International Project Management day".  We are all
passionate
about PM at ProjectLibre  so spreading the word!

All the best,

Marc

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Charles-H. Schulz <