Hello Andreas, *,
On Freitag, 1. November 2013 11:47 Andreas Mantke wrote:
we currently handle new accounts on the LibreOffice templates and
extensions site with a request form. I worked on this form today
and added the display of errors for the required fields to the
form. Every required field in the form gets a red background with
an error message if the value is not correct. The user will get
this information once he finished the form for the first time
(including the capture text).

O.K.

If she/he correct the error the red background will varnish.

This works so far :) I have tested it without last name filled, too
short description and the like ... ;)

You could find the form with the new feature at
http://templates.libreoffice.org/@@hosting-your-template

Is this double "@@" really needed? If I open it in Chromium Version
30.0.1599.101 Debian jessie/sid (227552) on Debian Testing AMD64, I
always get
<quote>
No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
</quote>
... :( Interestingly, neither lynx Version 2.8.8dev.12 (22 Feb 2012)
nor Firefox version 28.0a1 (2013-10-31) have any problem with it
(though FF needs a couple of seconds to load it ... ;) ).

If I hear no objections up to tomorrow I will implement the same
for the LibreOffice extensions site.

No objections from my side, but would you be so kind to delete my
test account, please?
HTH
Thomas.

--
Ignorance must certainly be bliss or there wouldn't be so many
people so resolutely pursuing it.