If that is the case i might be able to make a short trip up to munich for a
few days.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello,

so, the poll for the admin weekend is filled in (http://doodle.com/**
6cadtxzmrhwkuzu6 <http://doodle.com/6cadtxzmrhwkuzu6>).

Sadly, it seems to be hard to find a date where all the admins have time -
for all dates, one of Robert, Alex, Christian, Alin or myself is missing,
and I just got notice that November 9 (the only weekend that makes some
sense), our envisioned venue is not free anymore.

My proposal is to shift the next admin meeting to early next year then,
and plan in time, to hopefully get everyone at the same time. :-) In the
meantime, let's aim for some informal evening meetings in Munich or
Kaufbeuren to stay in touch - like yesterday evening, Alex, Robert and I
had a very productive meeting, and we'll meet in Munich on Monday evening
with Alin as well.

Does this sound agreeable to everyone?

Florian

deleted