Hello,

Robinson Tryon wrote on 2013-07-10 20:07:

thanks to the great support of Robinson, I managed to install a first
test-drive of the Etherpad. This is just a quick install, please do not rely
on it and do not store any important data there, as the database might be
purged a few times during testing, and/or the test instance be shut down
without prior notice.

Anyways, here's the URL where you can play: :-)

         http://pad.documentfoundation.org

Thanks, Florian!

The system seems nice and responsive, and even with three people
typing simultaneously shows no lag or slowdown for me.

Our next QA meeting is on July 26th. It would be great to be able to
use this install of Etherpad at that time. Please let me know if
there's anything else we need to do to make this production-ready by
then.

so, indeed, I managed today to set up the rest, including some useful plugins.

Please test this Etherpad and let me know any issues you discover. ;-)

However, be *CAREFUL* - it's still in testing mode without a proper database, so all pads *WILL* be deleted when I put this into production. Don't store important data there for the moment.

Looking forward to your feedback ;-)
Florian