In terms of packaging I am more then willing to help out with packaging
this and potentially getting it included in Ubuntu 12.10 releases. I know
someone whose a pro at packaging who could more then likely mentor me, if
its something that I could help with in terms of packaging.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Florian Effenberger <