Hello,

there were about 7000 accounts on each of our sites for extensions and
templates some week ago. The admin team for both sites, Uwe, Erich and
myself, cleaned up (manually) the user accounts of both sites, because
there were a big number of not used accounts. There were about 4000
accounts left on each site. I looked into the list of projects and
comments on the extensions-site last days and I'm working on cleaning up
the rest of not-active used accounts. I found out a way to do it more
fast than in the beginning of my work. But this work on the
extensions-site will last some further days. Thus don't expect that I
could answer all requests linked to the extensions- or the
templates-site. I had to finish the clean-up first.

Best regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice