Hi Olivier, *,

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

The download page has a logic to add text on releases .0 and .1 . It works.

On release .2 and above, the text is not shown, but there is a section
in the page for more text.

No - that is the basic text-entry for the page - and if nl-teams just
did change the page-type without clearing the content, displaying the
content will add lot of spam to the page...

Can we have a logic to display the remaining text on releases above .2 ?

It certainly is possible - either in addition (always) or as
alternaive if neither of the .0 or .1 entries are specified.

But before I make that change, I'd like to have the following clarified:

* are NL-Teams prepared? I.e. do you have the "content" entry box
cleared of  any previous content / is what you have written there OK
to be added to the DL-Page?
* Do you want the text from the content box to be always displayed or
only when neither .0 nor .1 is applied?

ciao
Christian