Hi Alex,

Jonathan and I wanted to check in with you regarding the current
upgrades to the Ask LibreOffice Site. We're interested in helping you
with the upgrade to v0.7.48 and know that the Ask site has a number of
local changes that need to be merged.

Would it be possible for us to try to upstream some of those changes
and/or externalize them as plugins to reduce our burden on each
upgrade? I don't know how big our local diffs are, but is there a way
that Jonathan and I may get access to the repository in which these
changes reside?

Jonathan has some Django experience, and I'm happy to learn more.
Please let us know how the upgrade is proceeding, and what we can do
to help.

Thanks,
--R