Hi Thorsten,

Regarding git, of course I 100% agree. Who can set up a repo at
https://github.com/tdf ?

Regarding the artwork, well, the orginal format is... Photoshop  (let the
trolls rain! ;-) )
It uses Smart Objects, and there is no equivalent in the OS tools I know:
we might have something similar in Gimp when GEGL gains some maturity, but
at the moment, but quite still far behind.
I tried to get equivalent stuff with inkscape,but quickly went into
limitation like
https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/171009
Anyway, I tried exporting hoping that Gimp would at least get the different
layers, but it won't just open the file: so I don't know what we can more
than the separate images we already have.
If you know a more successfull way for conversion, please let me know.

Cheers,
Camille