Am 01.03.2013 19:59, schrieb Andreas Mantke:
Hi Florian, Michael, Italo,

Am 01.03.2013 19:01, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2013-03-01 18:57:
this is a Plone site, which is Andreas' playground, anyone else severely
lacks any insight - so Cc'ing him here.
quick update: That the site was down was my bad, started the wrong
daemon - fixed now. But for getting access or editing, Andreas can
help. Plone is a blackbox for me...

it's not a blackbox, it's a CMS ;-)

I'll create a new site for the conference 2013 with more multilanguage
features. The site for 2012 will be running in parallel for now. I try
to migrate the content of 2012 into the new site with a URL for 2012.

@Florian: In which folder should I create the new Plone site with the
content for the Milan conference? What's about a subfolder to
conference.libreoffice.org?
I've created a subfolder with the necessary content for a buildout. I
need only to know the ports that I could use for the site.

Once I get this ports I can bootstrap the buildout from the virtualenv
Python and run the buildout script. The next step is to create the new
Plone site with an URL 2013 (next year would be URL 2014 etc.) and put
some content into the the site. I need for that only some English text
and maybe a nice eyecatcher image.

Regards,
Andreas

--