Hi Marc, *

Am 19.02.2013 12:57, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2013-02-19 04:06, Erich Christian a écrit :

[1] https://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=4.0.0

Hmmm, perhaps you cannot see the "3.5 GB (Torrent, info)" below the EN
button? It's white text on white background.

I do, see screenshot (Firefox a.o.) but font + default font size also
count in here.
http://epas.at/content/scr.png

Is there a way to allow for a larger (not longer) button on the DVD
box web page? I think the LibOx sets of DVD's need to keep a good
descriptive name for our users. This avoids our users from downloading
the wrong language DVD which was fixed by adding more descriptive names.

The link [1] displays the DownloadSimplePage, so the button is here
https://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/images/download-button.png
and may be modified certainly.

Current template doesn't easily allow to use a second button as
background-image for the downloads list once it displays iso files
instead of installers.
We just display different names on top of the buttons by adding
?type=box to the /download url. So making them higher would result in
higher buttons for Main Installer + Help also atm.

Styles are part of the template and it might as well be possible to
enter an IF rule there, but I'm not sure about syntax and validity, some
quick trials with firebug didn't work. Pointers?

I didn't look for the button source now but if you want to give it a try
just enhance it the way you imagine and we exchange the pics then and
look forward to opinions.

Alternative could be a little more verbose description of the DVDs
displayed at the same paragraph where it states "You need to download
and install these files in order:" without type=box, and combined with
shorter link titles upon the buttons.

When I remember well we also had the filenames for LO installers upon
similar buttons in earlier days and switched to readable expressions
evolutionary.  ;)

Cheers
Erich