Le 2013-02-19 06:25, Nino Novak a écrit :
Am 18.02.2013 22:41, schrieb Daniel A. Rodriguez:
Is there any way to find out which wiki pages are not localized to a
particular language?

AFAIK all you can do is list all pages which do include the OrigLang
Template (by clicking the "What links here" link from Toolbox[1]). Thus
you get a list of the pages which have been translated into any language
(or at least where translation has been suggested).

 From here I guess you have to look at each page individually if a
transltion exists.

What I did[2]: I pasted the sorted list from [1] into a text editor,
added /de (for German translations) at the end, and transformed them
into Wiki links (by simply adding [[ and ]] brackets around them). After
pasting them into a wiki page, non-existing Translations are shown red :-)

HTH,
Nino

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:OrigLang
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Nnino/Pages_with_translations

Thanks Nino, really neat!

Daniel: If you find any pages that are important enough to translate without the language bar, feel free to add the language menu bar to the page. I have tried to add the menu bar to as many "important wiki pages" as possible. I think most wiki authors now know to add the menu bar and that the "origlang" starts from English as the project has standardized itself on EN.

NOTE that this not mean that EN text should come first! If anyone in any other language has a page of importance, they can just create the EN page as a placeholder, put in the menu bar, and go ahead with their page. The EN teams will eventually make a translation of the page. The creation of any page of importance should be announced on the marketing/project lists.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré