Hi Rob, *,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Rob Snelders <rob@ertai.nl> wrote:

Hi,

I can't find the url to the github.

Go to https://github.com/tdf - it should show a repository view. Type
"www" into the repository filter box (or let it filter for
repositories that are "sources" as opposed to forks) - there should be
two repositories matching "www" currently.
www-opengrok and the newly (and still empty) www-bugassistant

But isn't that only for the
silverstripe-part?

No - while most of the repositories on github are for silverstripe,
there are a few others. Notably there is also the "misc" repository
where the EasyHacks mediawiki extension lives.

So if you have stuff that consists of only one or two files, that
could go there as well, but bugassistant is larger, with
subdirectoreis, so it should go into its own repo.

And I forgot in the last mail:
* Do you want to use github's issue-tracking, or should bugs be filed
in bugzilla / only reported via mail, etc.) In other words: Should I
disable the issue-feature for the repo or not (I already disabled the
wiki one, but of course I could reenable that if you think there is a
need for it)

ciao
Christian