Am 17.02.2013 11:01, schrieb Zeki Bildirici:
2013/2/17 Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387@gmail.com>:
Zeki another valid point can be brought up here, how often are old
unmaintained extensions removed? Do we have a procedure for attempting to
contact the creators/maintainers to see if they are going to update or want
their extension removed.
Hi Jonathan,

Updating and removal should not be linked. For example, the last
release of Turkish spell checker was in 2008 and it still works.
Removing it only punish the users.

The criteria must be its functions, working or not? If it is reported
by users as "not working" then we can ask creators to update or remove
the particular extension.
I'm aware of this topic but I think the warning should stay there. If an
extension is maintained the owner or another volunteer could test the
extension with a newer version of LibreOffice (we publish two main
versions per year) and add this versions to the compatibility list. Then
he republish the extension and the warning will be blown away.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice