Hello,

the admin team looked closer into the user database of the LibreOffice
templates and extensions site in the last days. The first reason was
that we already get an increasing number of email bounces from new user
accounts. I installed first a new add-on that could export the
user-accounts without the password into a csv-file. This makes us aware
of the total number of accounts in comparison to the number of projects
and releases. We thought that a big number of this accounts have not
been validated yet. Thus I searched for a tool to get this information
out of Plone and found an add-on which I installed. We have currently
disabled the self-creation of an account on both sites and we are
working hard to clean up the user database. If somebody needs an account
for a new project or has some trouble with his account, password etc. he
/ she could write on this list or use the contact forms of the sites.

I'll be working on a new add-on with a form to ask for an account in the
next days.

Regards,
Andreas

--