Hi Fabian,
Le 07/02/2013 20:46, Fabian Rodriguez a écrit :

Le 13-02-07 01:19 PM, Camille Moulin a ←crit :
Hi all,

You can see our proposal on : http://vm13.documentfoundation.org/40test/
(thanks to epix1 who uploaded the files )

Feedback welcome.
Hi,

I answered this on the French list, will share my opinions here too:

- - I love the animation :) Great look - however I tested this on mobile
(Android stock browser and Firefox Android), it's not usable there
Yes, we are aware of this limitation. Given the very tight schedule we didn't have time to implement media queries as initialy planed. We will try to find time for this, but can't promise.

- - The "Free" word will be misinterpreted and can lead to quality vs.
price bad perception instead of Freedom which is what I supposed was the
goal. I'd drop that unless consistently used as "Free, Open Source"
which IMO is not critical on a landing page, at least not so big. I
don't have other specific suggestions for this.
Considering the name of the software, "Libre"Office, I think the ambiguty is not that strong. For info, this is the official slogan now (at least it was printed on the hoodies I saw at Fosdem). But feel free to see this point with the marketing guys, and what ever your decision is, it will be easy to change in the design.

- - The iMac screen
(https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IMac_2012.png) used bothers me
- it may imply LibreOffice is only for MacOSX and I feel such product
placement is uncalled for here. Although the logo has been removed it's
clearly recognizable.
I understand your concern: the choice was not made to promote Apple products, but for convenience reason. If you have domain public good looking pictures of a screen, in a file format that allows nearly instant placement of a screenshot with automatic perspective, please let us know. (I'm not being sarcastic, that's just the technical context)

I also oppose promoting Apple products even
indirectly, it's an ethical issue for me. I view this as opposed to the
values users will seek in LibreOffice (freedom, sharing, etc.).
Well, then you have a good opportunity to push this opinion: bring us the good-looking-non-App le screen pictures !

Cheers,
Camille
PS: just so that you understand my pov, I have really no sympahty for Apple and blame their bad practices as soon as I get a chance.