Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-12-29 11:07:

I was hoping that we could manage an EN blog to allow the EN community
to grow. At this point, there is simply no growth in the EN community.
The outcome would still be the same if we did this, there would be the
official TDF blog and then the EN community blog. This would put the EN
community at the same level playing field as all other communities and
put into the EN community's hands the management of their own blog. We
need to give the EN community a chance to work on an identity and to
accept more responsibility for blog contributions.

I totally understand, and I appreciate your work on this. Will you wear the hat on the Planet redesign, so to speak? I am quite swamped with infra work for some weeks to come before I can look into this one. However, if someone can have a look at it and prepare things, e.g. by testing with a locally installed Planet setup, I can integrate it quickly.

[single sign-on]

Sure, I know that this is a wishlist on many lists. It does seem to be
complicated to put into place. Will the new infrastructure move help
with this?

It is not in the current concept. The current migration plan is more to ease deployment, but foresees no major changes right now. Single sign-on takes a lot of time to implement, so it is only a mid- to long-term topic, I fear.

Florian