Hi Marc,
Am 17.01.2013 04:41, schrieb Marc Paré:
Is it OK if I put the link to the "Website and Services used by the TDF"
on the wiki website menu line? I would like that page to be more
prominent so that we can find it quicker and make better use of it.

Just to be clear, the link would show on the blue coloured menu line[1]
... I'll shorten the name of the new link so that it doesn't look too
long. You can find the page that I want to link to here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

Any objections?

I never asked when I changed the menu, especially the blue one. And I think you, Marc, are also balancing pros and cons before changing something.
It is  really an item to show in the menu.
So, from my side, go on and change the menu.

--
Grüße
k-j