Hello,

as you may be aware, some of the admins regularly meet in Pfronten, Germany, since that's a convenient location for the majority of the team who lives nearby (greater Munich area).

We've been asked whether it is possible to join those meetings, and I'd like to plan this for 2013. Of course, anyone interested may drive to Pfronten, but given it's located in the Bavarian outback :-) I doubt it's worth travelling there for a three or four minute meeting regularly.

We have two choices of participation: One is to get people connected via a phone conference, the other is via IRC.

We usually meet during workdays, at around 1700 UTC, until approximately 22 UTC.

Independent of live participation, we will send regular minutes and updates, and people who can not join our meetings of course do have a way of giving feedback or vetoing our decisions, so nobody is excluded. We also plan to have several admin weekens, lasting one weekend, where it's worth joining from destinations more far away.

Before I start planning on how to best organize remote participation from a technical point of view, is there an interest on this list to join? If so, which medium would you prefer?

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: floeff@jabber.org | SIP: floeff@iptel.org