The thread posting for the following was recieved today, but the text shows them talking about 3.6.4 not coming out till the following week.

That leads me to believe that the posting by (bsn) has been delayed between the time of the sending of the email to when it is downloaded to the "list readers".

I was wondering is it was an actually "delay", why would it happen? What might cause it to be delayed? Could it be that the poster's email address was not in the "subscribed" user list "properly" or not at all?

I am just wondering.

[libreoffice-users] Re: MS Office MacIntosh to Libre Writer Windows
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:36:45 -0800 (PST)

This is fixed in LO 3.6.4-rc2, which will be released this week.
Or you can wait until next week, when 3.6.4 will be officially released (it will
be bit-by-bit identical to rc2, so I suggest downloading rc2 when it is
ready).