Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger píše v St 05. 12. 2012 v 12:55 +0100:

We were talking about migration of help.libreoffice.org away from
gimli.documentfoundation.org - can we increase the priority there,
please? :-)

sorry, I'm kind of swamped with work, I didn't even manage to take care
of the travel refunds for LibOCon yet. :-(

Sure, completely understood :-) - I know you are busy.

It seems that the increased demand for help pages starts to cause gimli
overload; which then draws some of the developer-related functionality
there (tinderboxes, opengrok, ...) useless - and eg. the tinderbox
status page is essential during release time.  I prefer not to tweak the
wikihelp there any more, when the migration is planned anyway...  Should
you need anything from my side, please let me know.

Hm... does it make sense to put the help wiki on the current TDF web
server then, so in case it's being heavily used, the developer stuff is
not affected at all?

Yes - I thought this was already part of the plan, migrate the entire
help.libreoffice.org (and help-api.libreoffice.org together with that)
elsewhere, so that it is easier for you to maintain; ie. it is my
preferred too, if possible.

Thank you,
Kendy