On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Petr Mladek <pmladek@suse.cz> wrote:
Florian Effenberger píše v So 01. 12. 2012 v 13:29 +0100:
Hello,

Niko Rönkkö wrote on 2012-12-01 07:06:
Can someone, please, sort dev-build dailies by branch?

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/

Michael M. said on IRC that "that could be done with symlinks quite
easily I guess"

So like:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-3-6
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master
or:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/by_branch/libreoffice-3-6
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/by_branch/master

It would be much easier to direct common people to test the right
builds from Wiki for example..

Not all tinderboxes are building all banches so today its behind some
work to find usable build. Luckily(?) there is NOT so many tinderboxes..

I think this is rather a question for the developers, since that machine
is maintained by them and I don't want to interfere with their way of
working. :-)

I agree that it would make the life easier because people are usually
primary looking for a particular version.

If someone lets me know what to do, I am happy to, but I'm hesitant to
changing things on my own, without knowing all development details.

It should be enough to update the path in the script
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/tree/bin/push_nightlies.sh
I could do the change if nobody is against it.

Norbert, others, what do you think about it?

Fine with me... the only thing is to make sure that we sync all the
tinderbox that push dailies at once (i.e that they all take the change
in push_nightlies at once to avoid having a spread)

Norbert