Hello,

after some internal discussion, the proposed composition of the core team, to which nobody raised concerns, would be, in alphabetical order:

- Alin Creţu
- Florian Effenberger
- Robert Einsle
- Christian Lohmaier
- Alexander Werner

If there are no objections from the general public, I'd like to make this official by next week or so.

Florian