Hi Oleksa,

Am 09.10.2012 21:19, schrieb Oleksa Stasevych:
I am one of constant users of the LO and would like to contribute with
creating the http://uk.libreoffice.org page in Ukrainian.

Welcome on board  :)

We've setup your subsite, login at https://uk.libreoffice.org/admin/
with subsite admin permissions.
Two more roles are available for further team members, publisher and author.

Please, explain, how can I make that?

We do not use the built in translation feature of silverstripe (except
for the donation pages) so it looks easiest to me just to grab the
source code of pages from other sites, translate it and paste it into
new pages at your subsite.

Please build the basic structure like the main site to make it easy for
visitors. You got author permissions for the main site too, so you may
take a closer look at the respective page configurations.

For most pages the page-type 'Page' will do, others like widget- or
download-page are quite self explaining once you know they are there.
Page type may also be changed later on.

Brief intros to silverstripe handling are available at the 'Help' tab on
the admin-panel and more information at http://website.libreoffice.org.

Ask your questions here at the website list, there are always
experienced helpers around.

Cheers
Erich

--