Hi Thorsten and Christian,

Le 2012-10-01 17:44, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
Because of "Bug 55442 BUGZILLAASSISTANT: Impossible to submit a Bug - Bugzilla
4.2.3 incompatible?" currently BSA does not work at all.

Hi Marc,

Rob fixed the bugzilla assistant, but I couldn't quite glean the
earlier state of silverstripe, before the redirect to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details - could you
revert to that?

Cloph, any way to show structural history in silverstripe (beyond
individual pages)?

Thanks a lot,

-- Thorsten

It doesn't look like I can go back to the previous state. I think what happened is that I transformed the page into a "re-direct page" and this probably wiped the history of the page and re-set it to 0. Not what I expected.

In hindsight, I should have renamed the page and created a new "re-direct" page with the same name of "Bug".

Unless there is an easier way, there must be a way to pull that particular page from a backup of the site. Or at worst, rebuild it.

Sheeesh, I hope not. What a pain that would be.

Sorry for the hiccup.

Marc

--
Marc Paré