Hi Florian,

Thanks for your return.

I need a TDF-hosted blog. Is it possible?

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Brazilian LibreOffice Community

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil

Em 11-09-2012 03:59, Florian Effenberger escreveu:
Hello Eliane,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote on 2012-09-10 14:36:

I would like to know how the Brazilian Community can have an official
blog of LIBO. I would like for the brazilian followers could read ours
posts in the address blog.pt-br.libreoffice.org. Is it possíble?

Today we use an unofficial address:
http://www.libreofficebrasil.blogspot.com.br

setting up a DNS entry is not a big problem. The question is: Does your hostet Blog offer to connect this subdomain directly (at WordPress, it's a paid feature), or do you need a TDF-hosted blog?

Florian