Joel Madero schrieb:
This is only in the first phase but I'm aiming to make the triage page
more complete, easy to read, and have all the information (at least
linked) to effectively triage. Here is the link, feel free to comment,
check it out every once in awhile as I'm trying to do updates somewhat
regularly:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage_InProgress

Of course if you want to help go ahead an edit it but I would like it to
be organized well and be pretty uniform where possible.

Hi,

thank you very much.

But please keep in mind that License conditions have to be respected, What means contributors will have to stay visible in Version history. That only can be done in an easy way by changing the original page. Otherwise document history, especially contributors, will be lost in the final page (document).

I think it's not necessary to handle that so strictly as it's done in Wikipedia (for exymple).

But it's not ok (as an extreme example) to copy / paste complete contents of old page like <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Doku/Allgemein/05_GettingStartedCalc> to a new page <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Doku/Allgemein/05_GettingStartedCalc_new>, do some changes and add deletion request to old page. So all version history with authors would be lost.

@Webpage team:
Do we have some useful Help concerning this issue?

Discussion please on <libreoffice-qa@lists.freedesktop.org>

Best regards

Rainer