Hi All,

I'm just curious if there is a way that we (meaning you all ;) ) could
somehow bring in our google doc that we use in QA (or at least
experimenting with) into our website so we don't have to use google docs at
all. Essentially what it does:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=1

1. Groups bugs by component and groups no greater than 50 -- assigns this
group a name/number/some identifying mark
2. Allows people to "assign" the group to themselves
3. Allows people to put comments and/or move the bugs out of the group

Seems like it would be difficult to do but I wanted to ask anyways. The
google doc works but it has some drawbacks, mainly the following ones:

1. I have to manually update the page from FDO -- meaning I extract all the
bugs, categorize them, group them in 50's, name the groups, etc...
2. Requires QA members to use google docs, many of whom don't love the idea
3. "Assigning" is a bit of a chore with having to rename the sheets, it
would be much more functional to have a drop down menu of QA members to
easily assign a group to themselves (and also have a empty field that a new
user could just type in their name, and maybe automatically add it to the
drop down??)
4. Not the easiest thing to read (>30 sheets in google docs)

If this or something similar would be possible let me know what I could do
to help. Thanks for feedback, even if it's just "that's not feasible at
all" ;)

Best Regards,
Joel