Hi all,
Currently I'm using the "light" download page as I believe the design/layout is much prettier than the old original one. But I find that we need to discuss the structure.

First of all the light download page only shows the most recent version, witch typically isn't the one recommended for business. The old page showed both with a "marker" indicating the status (bleeding edge, stable or rock solid). I'll suggest that we ask the design team to consider how we can combine the best from the two versions.

Also its not possible to add additional free text to the light page. Only additional warnings when version is .0 and .1. But I would like to be able to add additional explanation or functionality (like the donation field) to the download page. Also here I think we should invite the design team to help.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl