/This is the full information about the session, it should also be posted on
http://blog.team-one.tk soon. /

Firstly, this session will run as a Google Plus event. In fact, you register
for it by going to this URL:  http://bit.ly/NFDMx1 http://bit.ly/NFDMx1
(you need to upgrade to Google Plus first). I'm still waiting for a reply on
whether we can activate the chat or not. In case, the answer will be
negative, we will track progress through the G+ event page. Apart from
hunting bugs, we will also look for possible improvements and also try to
replicate bugs which have been already reported. This session will focus on
the LO website, wiki, TDF website, and other websites related to LibreOffice
and The Document Foundation. Bugs will be reported through the Bug
Assistant, in order to try and replicate a bunch of bugs related to it.
Then, the bugs will be added to the
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/wiki/Website/Tasks Website/Tasks wiki
page . Apart from that, we're also inviting admins to fix bugs during the
session (that makes it a bug hunting *and fixing* session).  It will be held
Friday the 20th of this month and will last around 2 hours (approx.) from
3:30 PM to 5:30 PM. All times are in Central European Time. Please if you
have G+, check out the event and mark it as going so that we will know how
much people will attend. Last thing, non-LO WWW team persons are welcome to.