Le 2012-06-13 22:44, Marc Paré a écrit :
I like the fact that the "Download" page now lists Tim's EN ISO DVD at
the bottom. Thanks! Also, a big thanks to Tim for all of his hard work!

HOWEVER, if I click on "Download->Change System, Version or Language",
then, "CD/DVD images with installers for all platforms", I get:

* debian-repo Recommended
* 3.5.4
* 3.5.3

I am not sure where "Recommended" comes from, but, I run Mageia Linux
(an RPM) distro. That particular page is extremely confusing and I am
not sure if it is worth putting it up in this section -- besides, it is
not an iso version, which is what people would expect on this page.

Also, if I were to choose 3.5.3 and downloaded that particular iso, I
would only find out later that this is the German iso and not the
English version.

We should clearly mark the language of the iso disks so that people who
may spend a considerable amount of time downloading the 3.5.3 iso in error.

Nice to have this section though!

Cheers,

Marc

Just reminding whoever made arrangements for this section that this needs to be addressed to add clarity. It is only a matter of time before a user complains of having downloaded the wrong iso when we could have avoided it.

There is no point in frustrating users unnecessarily.

Cheers,

Marc