I have an account for the Wiki pages, but half the time I try to upload an image, something goes wrong.

This is a 1.4 MB  - 2500 px by 2500 px  .png file
http://libreoffice-na.us/na-dvd-3.4.5-label.png

This is a square and has no core hole. There are several types of printable media with different core size of unprintable area and outside diameter differences. So if your media printing masks out the unprintable areas, based upon your media's dimensions, you can use this type of image without worrying.

http://libreoffice-na.us/label-3.4.5.jpg
This is a photo of the first printing of that label, and I still had more printable areas needing the background to be printed. My Epson Artisan 810 printer can adjust the inside edge and outer edge for the printable media.

So this label would be the only one in the list of labels that would not have an open core and have more image than you have media.