Le 2012-02-08 12:40, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

during today's BoD call, we felt that we should improve the processes on the website project. Right now, we're still missing some adaptions to the website for 3.5, and I guess it's mostly related due to the fact that the release process is somehow unknown, and people don't know help is needed. ;-) A cry for help reached the list, but was IMHO rather unheard.

In order to improve the cooperation between development and marketing, I propose to host a website confcall the next weeks, so we can directly talk about how the release process works.

Would you be interested? Would be great to have as many on board as possible. ;-)

Florian

I would probably sit in.

BTW ... I am working on the 3.5 Features page and should have it complete or almost complete by sometime tomorrow. :-)

Marc

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com