16.01.2012 10:14, Florian Effenberger пишет:
Hello Dmitry,

Dmitry Korzhevin wrote on 2011-12-29 17:08:
I want to offer my help for the LibreOffice project and take part in
tasks of administration and support of server infrastructure for all
projects related to LibreOffice. I can support Linux/Unix servers, take
part in monitoring, configuration and troubleshooting.
thank you very much for your kind offer, and sorry for my late reply - I
was on vacation.

Your resume indeed sounds very interesting, and I would be glad to work
with you. While at the moment, we don't need new members of the "core"
team, i.e. those with full root access to all machines, it would be
gread to start working with you, to get to know each other, and then
gradually work on involving you more and more.

What are your special areas of interest?

There are at least two areas of working that come to my mind, where we
always need help: One is the moderation of mailing lists, and the other
one is working on our website, like editing content, adding new users
and so on. We are also in need of wiki administrators, fighting spam and
checking edits, answering user questions.

I understand that for someone with qualifications as yours, this might
be a a too easy task, but I think it would be ideal to serve as a
starter, to get to know each other, and gradually work together.

What do you think, would these be areas you are interested in?

Thanks again for your proposal and interest, would be great to have you
on board!

Florian

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your answer. I want to participate in the project, but you
know better, where my knowledge can be useful. I also like your idea
about start working on simple tasks, to meet with you and other project
participants. I think I can begin work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
So, I can manage and moderate a mailing list and work on the site. What
is required from me and when we can start?

Dmitry Korzhevin